Jumpsuit part two

Because I loved how the muslin of the jumpsuit turned out, I decided to adjust the pattern. What did I do?

First I lengthened the pants by rising the waist about 3cm higher. Also I added ab 4cm wide waistband where the elastic goes in. The bodice changed a bit too, I moved the bustard up to the shoulder by making a pleat. I made a wrap bodice and added straight sleeve caps. I kept the invisible zipper in the back, but that is not necessary. Because of the wrap bodice you can get in easy.

Omdat is zo blij was hoe de test versie van de jumpsuit was gelukt, besloot ik het patroon aan te passen. Wat veranderde ik?

Allereerst heb ik de taille van de broek zo’n 3cm verhoogd. Daarnaast heb ik ook een tailleband van 4 cm breed toegevoegd, hierin komt de elastiek. Het lijfje heb ik ook aangepast. De coupenaad is verlegd naar de schouder en werd een plooi. Ik maakte een overslag bovenkant en de mouwtjes zijn een rechte strook. Ik behield de blinde rits, maar door de overslag is dat eigenlijk niet nodig.

Oh and another thing I forgot in the muslin….. pockets. Of course the new jumpsuit needed pockets.

Oh en dan was ik nog iets vergeten in de test…. zakken. Natuurlijk heeft de nieuwe jumpsuit zakken.

The fabric is a lovely rayon wrinkled crepe. So perfect for summer. I must say I am a bit proud that I managed to make this pattern complete by myself. I think this jumpsuit gets a lot Wear out of it.

De stof is een heerlijke viscose kreukel crepe. Zalig voor de zomer. Eerlijk, ik ben echt wel trots dat het me is gelukt om dit patroon volledig zelf te maken. Ik denk dat ik deze jumpsuit erg veel zal dragen.